Join the Campaign Just like a campaign for public office, this campaign to change the national conversation –“Press the Battle” – can succeed only with your help and support.
Here are some of the ways you can help:
- SIGN UP for our newsletter. We’ll keep you posted when we publish new articles and tell you how you can “Press the Battle”.
- Share the Press the Battle articles with your friends via email and on your social networks.
- Comment. When articles in the series are posted on other sites (like HuffPost, etc.), help guide the discussions there in the directions that the national conversation needs to move. (Most of these sites require some sort of quick-and-easy registration before you’re allowed to comment. For instructions on how to do this on the various sites, CLICK HERE.)
- Call the attention of the media to the “Press the Battle” campaign, and suggest they report on it.
- Bring the campaign to the attention of appropriate civic groups you are part of.
- Write letters to the editor that help support the campaign and its ideas.
- Send us your ideas for how this campaign can gain in strength—with grassroots organization, media strategies, social networking, messaging, or whatever. Propose your own role in the campaign.
- DONATE to the campaign to help us get the message out as widely as possible.
Spark conversation about the campaign. Help generate the following and forward momentum for pressing this battle to take power in America away from destructive forces and shift it back toward those that serve the nation’s people and its ideals.
I thank you for joining me in this campaign to Press the Battle.